Well done Mitchell!!!
The week beginning the 13th of June we will be learning:
- Correct formation of the letter Gg
- The sound for the letter Gg – Guinea Pigs Giggling G g g
- Revise the sounds for all of the letters learnt so far s, m, r, t, f, c, a, l, h, b, e, n, p,
- Reading – sentences and words
- Story writing – recording beginning sounds and words, writing from left to right, capital letters and full stops
- Maths – counting forwards and backwards, numbers 1-10, before and after, more and less, understanding numbers to 10
- Integrated – The Farm
- Last week for Take Home readers
- No library borrowing this week.